Whats your favorite IOS guitar modeling app? My thoughts on Amp Kit +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite IOS guitar modeling app? My thoughts on Amp Kit +

I recently picked up Irig from GC and downloaded the free version of Amp Kit, which just has a Peavey Valveking clean and dirty channel. I got the whole rig with over 30 amps, cabs and pedal models for$40. It comes with some backing tracks, a tuner, metronome, presets and some other features. For something that is on my Iphone 5C, it sounds just fine for pulling off some quiet practicing or shedding when on travel out of town. I have a Line6 Pocket Pod and while that does track better and has a little bit of a better feel, it chews through batteries very quickly and would have to otherwise be plugged into the wall. Whats great for me is that Amp Kit + is totally accessible with voiceover for IOS, I use this because I am blind. Sadly, Positive Grids' Bias app is not accessible, otherwise that would surely have a better sound. I may try downloading other apps to check their accessibility. WHat do people here enjoy using? I am talking about IOS and tablet devices, lets not jump into Kempers or Axefx.
    Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
    Ibanez RG1570 Custom
    PRS McCarty STD
    '71 Gibson SG Custom
    Bogner Alchemist 2x12
    Vox AD15VT
Working...
X