mezzabarba amps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mezzabarba amps??

Anyone seen or heard these yet? Look to be made in Italy. Judging by this clip, they sound pretty darn good. Im guessing quite pricey tho..

the mzero is the one that looks most promising.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Could get one to keep in the trunk of my Ferrari.. Hey, a guy can dream.....
    Last edited by BloodRose; 10-01-2016, 02:05 AM.
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: mezzabarba amps??

No idea but the Hanna-Barbaras are cooler... They're made of bedrock you know...

Comment

Those look beautiful. I don't even want to know the price.

Comment

Yeah, Ive not heard mention of price. Im betting quite a bit..
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I own a Skill 30w and a Trinity 100W. Killer amps. Sold my Friedman 100w BE deluxe

Comment

Yes, they are pricey, google is your friend - https://axepalace.com/guitar-amps/mezza.html

But Mrs Smith is endorsed by them so they ROCK, mmmkay kitties

Comment

I roll the volume back at one point to show how it cleans up. Very open uncompressed tone! Captures the British flavor without any harshness.

Last edited by cragginshred; 11-21-2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

And then there is Eric Steckel!!!

Comment

Robert Sarzo is endorsed, although when I saw hurricane live he wasn’t using them

Comment

Their "used by" list is impressive, not sure if that translates to "endorsee".

Used by

Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Mark Tremonti, George Lynch, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails), John Nymann (Y&T), Steve Trovato, Doug Rappoport, Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden), John Jorgenson (Elton John, The Hellecasters), Eric Steckel, Alessandro Cortini (Nine Inch Nails), Joel Hoekstra (Whitesnake), Howie Simon (Alcatrazz, J.S. Soto, Winger), Stryper, Marco Sfogli (J. LaBrie, PFM, Icefish), Giacomo Castellano, Ira Black (I Am Morbid, Dokken), Ike Willis (F. Zappa), Mrs. Smith, Jon Conley (Kenny Chesney), Robert Sarzo (Geoff Tate, Hurricane), Brett Garsed, Vinnie Moore (Alice Cooper, UFO), Skin Tyson (Robert Plant), Mitch Perry (MSG, Hollywood Jam), Red Fang, William Stravato and many more.

Comment

I would hate to have bought a boutique closet amp
                      Only to be outed by the manufacturer
                      EHD
                      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I hate this post and the comments for reminding me how poor I am.
                        Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Working...
                        X