No announcement yet.

Rockman Tone in 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Beato pulls apart "More than a Feeling". It goes into how the song was put together and into issues like guitar EQ, effects and layering. It's definitely more about production than guitar sound. It's not really about Rockman gear, but it sort of goes into the roots of the Rockman sound. Here's the video:

Comment

• It runs a little long, but I think this might be one of the best X100 feature demos I've seen:

Comment

• I don't know how many of you have visited rockmancentral.com, but its proprietor Bob Martyn has posted a solo live performance where he covers Boston tunes. It features his homemade Hyperspace pedal:

Comment

• Taylor Rhodes compares the recently released GOAT Generator pedal to Rockman gear:

Comment

• Bump.

Because "ROCKMAN".

Comment

• I rely on my X-100 Rockman for most of my rehearsals. Anytime/anyplace/any hour of the day.
              Im heading to a State Park on battery power today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

I rely on my X-100 Rockman for most of my rehearsals. Anytime/anyplace/any hour of the day.
                Im heading to a State Park on battery power today.

Had the park to myself.

Comment

• So, yesterday I almost realized my Rockman dream, when an XPR unit came up on Reverb in Italy for 250€. Unfortunately, the seller would not ship outside of the EU, and by the time I had arranged for a proxy there the thing was sold. I was probably seconds rather than minutes away from getting it.

Damn, this one is going to sting for a while.
                  Last edited by Sirion; 06-20-2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• It lives.
                    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• The rack madman has finally got around to the Rockman XPR. To think that I almost got a unit like that for 250€...
                      Last edited by Sirion; 08-23-2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Yesssss, we are back!!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                          Yesssss, we are back!!!
                          The thread may never die, but at this point I am a bit disappointed by how many of the replies are about the thread itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirion View Post

The thread may never die, but at this point I am a bit disappointed by how many of the replies are about the thread itself.
                            Alright, I will knock it off and go play my X100.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post

Alright, I will knock it off and go play my X100.
                              Feel free to tell us how awesome it sounds afterwards, though!

Comment

• Played mine today, and yesterday and ...

Comment

Working...
                                X