banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I think I just junked my second amp this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well I think I just junked my second amp this week.

I vote 6505+
    They seem to hold steady in the $500 range which is one of the best bang for the buck work horses you can find on any given day. Whatever you get I'd have it retubed right away that way you know it's fresh and then proceed to rockin. Unless it's been freshened up within the last 6months or 1 year you may as well factor that in when talking price.
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

I know! And I just sold off my 6505! Ugh. I'm such a Dumbazz!
      Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
        LMBO!!! Im dying over here. I LOVED those bits in the movies and quote em all the time!! SO hilarious to see em all in one bit..... Thank you for the abd pain from laughing!
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

It really sounds like a cracked solder joint... most likely on the switch you were talking about or also the fx loop Jack's themselves...I would also give the input jacks a little heat love from the soldering iron...

Comment

Working...
          X