banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Amplifier Tech Recommendations....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Amplifier Tech Recommendations....

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a good tech to work on a couple of my amps & I’m hoping you guys might be able to help me out? It’s becoming more & more apparent that I’m going to have to ship them out for work which is fine but I’d like to make sure they get to someone who knows their stuff.

Also I’d like to keep it in New England or at least on the east coast to keep said shipping cost down & the amplifiers in the shippers for the least amount of time as possible....

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: New England Amplifier Tech Recommendations....

What are you looking to have done?

Comment

Basic check ups, I’ve got one that’s got some kind of grounding issue, another that I’d like to have the transformers swapped out for better quality Mercury Magnetics units, Etc...
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hands down, Mike Whitney at Spindrift Guitars, New London, CT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VinceT View Post
            Hands down, Mike Whitney at Spindrift Guitars, New London, CT.

Thanks man, appreciate it!!!

Comment

Jeff at www.ShorelineElectronicsRepair.com in Clinton, CT has more than once done some repair and troubleshooting work for me on a couple of my former amps (Fender Prosonic and Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue). He/They are authorized repair technicians for Fender, Ampeg, Mesa, SWR, Marshall and more - see their website. Quick turnaround time, too.
              Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Originally posted by kingswebe View Post
                Jeff at www.ShorelineElectronicsRepair.com in Clinton, CT has more than once done some repair and troubleshooting work for me on a couple of my former amps (Fender Prosonic and Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue). He/They are authorized repair technicians for Fender, Ampeg, Mesa, SWR, Marshall and more - see their website. Quick turnaround time, too.

Cool man, appreciate it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingswebe View Post
                  +1 for all things solid state - he’s worked on our singer’s Vox Night Train and friend’s gear too. Always does a great job. I’m all tube, so it’s Whit at Spindrift for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X