banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Sh*tfire!!! -Marshall's Modern Plexi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Sh*tfire!!! -Marshall's Modern Plexi!!

Hand still broken, but was in a guitar store today and a friend demo'd the Marshall SV20 MKII 20W/5W Head and the combo version.

I'm wasn't up on the modern releases by Marshall -especially the smaller ones -and after listening to both of these, I'm not sure why people aren't talking more about these ones on here.

Expensive, but nail it. -effects loop too!

Last edited by NegativeEase; 06-28-2019, 02:28 PM.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Re: Holy Sh*tfire!!! -Marshall's Modern Plexi!!

Those are just starting to get out into the wild. As for the modern Marshall mini heads, LakePlacidBlues and myself have been raving about this one pretty regularly:

Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

I actually mentioned this very amp in another post yesterday. It was a lot of fun! I really liked it - can't wait to try the Classic/800 version.

Comment

Sooo tempting.

Comment

Working...
        X