Bareface Audio cabinets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bareface Audio cabinets

Has Anyone try or own one? It seems like a very logical approach to building a cabinet.
    One thing I have always hated about cabinets or combos is the fact that if you move to a different spot the tone changes. Even if you move just a few feet either way the tone changes a lot.
    These new or at least new to me cabinets seems o have solved that issue. In the Home Audio a company called Totem Acoustics solved this very issue with some of their speakers. You can sit dead center and get a killer image then move off to one side or the other and not lose the center image. The first time I experienced this was with the Rainmakers. I was shocked how damn good they sounded.
    Anyway these cabinets are on youtube if you never seen them before and want to check them out. I watched a video with Rob Champman and one of the engineers at Rob's house. They where a Bass cabinet builder first now they make guitar cabinets. I don't know how old that video was I just stumbled across it yesterday

Re: Bareface Audio cabinets

This works with your existing cab to do the same thing.

12" Speaker Version with 4" DomeWeber's Description:The Beam Blocker is a simple device that is installed between the speaker and the baffle. The dome shaped diffuser prevents point-source high frequencies from beaming directly out of the cabinet to create that ice pick sound. Instead, they are d...
    Originally Posted by IanBallard
    Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
    X