Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Delta Blues 115

Peavey recently released an updated demo of the Delta Blues 115:

It's a bit of a plug, but the DB 115 is pretty much my favorite Blues/Rock amp.

Re: Peavey Delta Blues 115

The only obvious competitor I've noticed is the Fender '65 Twin Custom 15:

Comment

I really like how a 15 inch speaker sounds with guitar.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

That Delta Blues is a cool amp. Definitely killer for thumb/finger style single edge of breakup guitar styles.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I love the Classic & Delta series amplifiers!!!

They were literally the only amplifiers that gave me the tone I was after & I could afford for quite a while so I’ve had a few. I have loved every single one of them!!! Now I play through crazy expensive vintage clones for the most part now & while they do sound better, to be honest they don’t sound that much better.....

I’m pretty sure I could plug into one right now & not feel as though I’m “missing anything” in my tone...
          I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

I've always liked the DB-15", but that demo in the first post is pretty awful.

Comment

Working...
            X