Tuki amp covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuki amp covers

I have a pair for my Ampeg head and cab. Avoids dents, bumps and scrapes, keeps things from going through the grill. Cheaper than a flight case and just right if you are moving around a lot but not flying.
    Originally posted by Demanic
    Incompetence is widespread in a world that rewards mediocrity while punishing excellence.
    Originally posted by GuitarFanatic
    I am currently using Skullcandy headphones I found in the garbage.
    I did find the DS-1 in the garbage.
    I once found a guitar amp in the garbage, a Peavey Studio 110. It caught fire at the first gig I played it at.. But it was at the end of it, thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      They are decent padded covers. IMO, they're complete overkill for your amp. $150 amp, and it's so small and light that it's not likely to get trashed getting hauled to and from gigs (if you will even be gigging with it at all).

I'd just make a plastic dust cover out of some folded and taped heavy plastic sheeting – the kind you put down when you're painting, or throw over your lumber pile if it looks like rain. Fold it around the amp as if you were wrapping a present. Packing tape it up. Trim the bottom edge flush. Cut a hole for the handle. Reinforce all the raw edges with folded over packing tape.

Or if you wanted to get all fancy with the designs, use an oil cloth table cloth, which are available with a million different prints.
      Old shower curtain with fish on it

A padded bra

Anything really
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Well, damn, now I am interested in one.
        Talk to Glen and tell him I sent you. I sent him a link to this tread BTW.
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
          Old shower curtain with fish on it

A padded bra

Anything really
          You can take the kid out of Alabama, but you can't take the Ala.....
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
          X