Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Marshall is this?

Yeah..no standby...

and BTW..if you are looking for a killer solid state amp...thats the one to get....Alot better than the MG and Valvestate stuff they produce today. It's basically a high wattage, channel switching lead 12. Same tones.

I had one just like it, and I'd snatch it up if I had the extra cash laying around.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by PUCKBOY99
      Losing your touch MASTER!!!!

I guess
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB
        Yeah..no standby...

and BTW..if you are looking for a killer solid state amp...thats the one to get....Alot better than the MG and Valvestate stuff they produce today. It's basically a high wattage, channel switching lead 12. Same tones.

I had one just like it, and I'd snatch it up if I had the extra cash laying around.
        Do you have any soundclips?

BC Rich Mockingbird (Gibson Iommi/stock PUP)
        Custom guitar (JB/Jazz)
        Marshall JCM900 50W Hi Gain Master Volume MKlll
        Laney GH100TI Tony Iommi signature amp
        Framus FR212 CB cabinet
        Marshall MG10CD (pretty crappy :laugh2: )
        Line6 Toneport UX2
        Rocktron Heart Attack

Comment

I have a cool soundclip of a lead 12...but no server to put it on...I snagged it off of the Les Paul forum....

If anyone has a server they can upload too I can send it to them...it's 324KB

I'll go search the LP forum and see if I can find the original link....
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

well, you could always upload it to www.yousendit.com

BC Rich Mockingbird (Gibson Iommi/stock PUP)
            Custom guitar (JB/Jazz)
            Marshall JCM900 50W Hi Gain Master Volume MKlll
            Laney GH100TI Tony Iommi signature amp
            Framus FR212 CB cabinet
            Marshall MG10CD (pretty crappy :laugh2: )
            Line6 Toneport UX2
            Rocktron Heart Attack

Comment

Here's a LINK to the thread on the LP forum that has the link to the clip.

Comment

solid state. it doesn't have a standby switch, but some tube amps do some without standby switch especially the old ones ?
                Gibson Songwriter Deluxe
                Gibson 1959 reissue
                Gibson 1960 reissue
                Gibson EDS-1275

Freedom through the blood of Christ

Comment

Working...
                X