Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Was Told To Inquire About Avatar Cabs.anyone With Any Expeience,feedback,suggestions Or Websites Even,let Me Know.i Recently Acquired A 1982 Jcm 800 50 Watt Head.(through The Forum)i've Heard Some Things 'bout These Cabinets(less Expensive Than A Real Marshall Cab/good Quality)if It Matters,i'm Thinking 4x12.
    john

Re: Avatar Cabinets ???

I've got a 2X12 that I'm extremely happy with running Celestion V30's. I've had it for two years now with no issues at all. Really well built, great sounding and came with two back panels so I can change from open to closed back.
    PRS McCarty Korina loaded w/Godwoods
    PRS Custom 22 loaded w/Dragon IIs
    GJ2 Shredder loaded w/Habaneros
    Rivera Knucklehead 55 Reverb/Blackstar HT-1/VHT Special Ultra 6
    Avatar 2X12 loaded with V30 & G12H30
    various pedals

Comment

Although I've never tried one, all I've ever heard was good things about them. I do know that Dave is a great guy to deal with, bought some Celestions from him once, he sells Celestions at some of the lowest prices I've ever seen.
      " Rock and Roll IS a contact sport!"

Comment

I own two. You have to spend a lot more money to get a better cab.
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
        My Music

Comment

I spoke to Dave this afternoon, a great guy! I am ordering from them tommorrow and I expect nothing but good things. We talked shop for a while and discussed my order and what would be best for me. Based on this experience, I RECOMMEND!
          Guitars- Melancon, Paul Reed Smith
          Effects- Line 6, EMMA, Xotic, EB, Dunlop, Fulltone, Voodoo Labs, Analog Man, Boss
          Amp- Fender
          Originally posted by Skullkrusher
          After comparing the 17inch and 15inch models side by side........I decided to go with the 15inch. The 17inch was nice, but I think it was a bit too big. Anyway........

Comment

I've owned a 2x12" loaded w/ a Vintage 30 and a G12H30 for a while now and love it. It's definitely paid for itself by now, I recommend them.
            After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

thanx to everyone that responded.got some good(actually "all good") feedback.gonna check out that website.
              john

Comment

Originally posted by FretFire
                I've owned a 2x12" loaded w/ a Vintage 30 and a G12H30 for a while now and love it. It's definitely paid for itself by now, I recommend them.
                Same cab, same experience.

Comment

Highly recommended. I have 2x12 v30's. Sounds killer, and the price is right.

Comment

i think i'm gonna go wth a 4x12 ;2-g12h30's and 2-vintage 30's. just gotta hold off for a little while , lot of G.A.S. lately. oh yeah ,slant cab,they look cool.
                    john

Comment

Originally posted by FretFire

You can't go wrong with this setup I LOVE MINE!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X