Good Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Combo

Ive got the VC50 combo, and it gets the BWP tone very close. I kind of recommend against laney simply because its a different kind of sound, which most people dont like. Its definately unique in the high gain area. Cleans are awesome though. I say go with a 5150, or a mesa of some sort.
    Guitars: Jackson Black Flametop SLSMG FullShred(A8)/FullShred w/Tonepros bridge
    Fernandes Revolver Pro 7-String, BKP Painkiller(A8)
    Amp: Laney VH100R and Splawn 2x12 cab
    Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)
    Recording/Practice: Line 6 Guitar Port

Comment

Originally posted by suislidE03
      Ive got the VC50 combo, and it gets the BWP tone very close. I kind of recommend against laney simply because its a different kind of sound, which most people dont like. Its definately unique in the high gain area. Cleans are awesome though. I say go with a 5150, or a mesa of some sort.
      Yeah I am going to go with the 5150 combo I think, and just saying but opeth use laney's you know.
      Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
      Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

SpeedDemon, either way I would recommend checking out a Laney. Just make sure that you get an all-valve version!
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
          SpeedDemon, either way I would recommend checking out a Laney. Just make sure that you get an all-valve version!
          I would really like a laney, but I can't get them anywhere's even remotely near here. There is only one dealer in canada that I am aware of.
          Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
          Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

Working...
          X