avatar/celestion HELLATONE speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avatar/celestion HELLATONE speakers?

anyone ever try one of these? i am presently considering 2 G12H30'S and mixing it with 2 VINTAGE 30'S. any feedback................???? btw , i'm going to be using a jcm 800 50 watt head.
    john

Re: avatar/celestion HELLATONE speakers?

I like the Hellatone 30 in my DRRI
    "music heals"
    facebook

Comment

yeah, i've got a DRRI,too . thinking about tweaking it a bit .which one did you use , the hellatone "30" or "60".30 right.what type of stuff are you playing and how do you think it sounds???
      john

Comment

the good bottom helps even the DRRI out ... I tried several speakers, and they were mostly too bright in that amp, but I've settled on the Hellatone 30 - smooth and full tone
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

I have 4 hellatone 30's(g12h30) in my 4x12 and i love them!
          I use them with an orange ad30 head, and after I changed me pre amp tubes to the 12ax7 mullard RIs I could really hear the characteristics of the amp and the speakers. I actually cranked my amp wide open yesterday(LOUD) and the natural OD was great, the speakers added a lot to the sound as well, they have that classic speaker break up

Comment

I have a Hellatone 30 and like it! It is just a Celestion G12H30 that is broken in and aged. Therefore it sounds great right out of the box!

Comment

Working...
            X