replacement faceplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement faceplates

I want to get one for my peavey classic 50. I checked everywhere i could think of and couldnt find any. Does anyone know where i can have one made or anything?

Re: replacement faceplates

Originally posted by man-in-moon
    I want to get one for my peavey classic 50. I checked everywhere i could think of and couldnt find any. Does anyone know where i can have one made or anything?
    I don't think the Peaveys use a faceplate. I think they just screen the numbers right onto the chassis. I'd just go and get one of those label makers and just label them yourself. It'll look like an old Boogie!

Comment

yeah i knew about them screening it on the chasis but mine is scratched up and since I am gonna recover it and restore the amp i was thinking of just getting a faceplate made.

Comment

Originally posted by man-in-moon
        yeah i knew about them screening it on the chasis but mine is scratched up and since I am gonna recover it and restore the amp i was thinking of just getting a faceplate made.
        I say go for it dude. I used to have a C50 and didn't really know how to use it so I ended up selling it but I played a C30 the other day and loved it! Let us know how things go.

Comment

Working...
        X