Info on Randalls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Randalls?

A neighbor is selling his Randall head and cab, and RH 200 SC, with a 4X12 cab. I know nothing about Randall tone or price. He is asking $600 for the both. I haven't played it yet, probably won't be able to fit it inot my schedule for a few days. I just wanted to get some info from the Randall experts here. Thanks.

Re: Info on Randalls?

HATED IT!
    Last edited by Gearjoneser; 09-27-2005, 02:00 AM.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

AHAHAhahAHahAHAHAH!!!! I remember that show, In living color... That was a great show....
      Carvin custom strat (P-Rails/hotrails/single - Tuned Eb) -> Pod XT - - 6505+ Halfstack

Comment

I've never played that randall. I did however just pick up an RM50. The Randall with the interchangable modules. Damn it smokes! Great quality too.
        Originally Posted by zippy
        It's about as stable as Charles Manson... if I breath on it, look at it, or picture it in my mind my guitar goes out of tune...

Comment

Its a 200watt solid state head with a shared EQ and built in chorus effect. Clean its alright, but distorted it sounds like a fart. I used an old Boss heavy metal pedal in front of one for way better distortion. The heads maybe worth $200. And the cab most likely has rocket 50's if its a Randall cab. I wouldn't pay more than $350-400 for it. But I will say it can take one hell of a beating......

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyking
            Clean its alright, but distorted it sounds like a fart
            He's being kind, BTW
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Thanks for the info, I've passed on it...wasn't me.

Comment

Working...
              X