Clapton's Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clapton's Effects

Where is the exhaustive list of pedals that Clapton has used?...Cream to Derek...to present?
    Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
    -Conrad Hilton

Re: Clapton's Effects

duh, he has always used the crossroads
    '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

Originally posted by nahfuten
      duh, he has always used the crossroads
      Oh,...OK silly me.
      Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
      -Conrad Hilton

Comment

He used the Dallas Rangemaster during the Bluesbreakers. I think he was using something similar in Cream. Just listening to the solos in White Room makes me think there's something other than a wah there.

That was probably a Vox wah used on the Cream stuff like Tales of Brave Ulysses and White Room. I heard a story that he picked it up at Manny's and went right into the studio with it- messed with it a bit and recorded Tales right away.
        *Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
        Originally posted by Slash2987
        Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
        Originally posted by PVFan
        I'm a good sex man.
        Originally posted by Grumpy
        I am just jug the merlot.

Comment

Working...
        X