Just had to post this..Amp content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had to post this..Amp content

Every once in awhile I like to go over here and "daydream" listening to these clips...

This fellow seems to do a hellatiously good job modding Marshalls. The clips are phenomenal (and by far are the best mod clips I've heard yet, IMO anyway) DAVID BRAY AMPS

Also of relevance in particular to this forum is that there's sev EVH and 59 pup clips as well as a comparison of a Epi LP with and without a Duncan PUP booster into his amps (BTW, it's a helluva good sounding epi w/ the 59s in it)

I love splawn and voodoo mods, but god these things just *do it* for me.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Just had to post this..Amp content

jees, thats some sweet tones he's getting out of there.. thanks for sharing!

and theres some clips of the EVH, should anyone be interested

tom

Comment

those dave bray mods are very cool sounding !!!!!! he does excellent work !
      Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
      Suhr OD-50
      Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

The JTM45 mod is just friggin amazing....country clean to a huge plexi type tone...

I Soooo wanna have an amp done by him...
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Bray does amazing work for sure. He is one of the first one's besides Voodoo that I heard about. There are definately some VH tones in those amps!
          My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
          X