X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vox valvetronix 30

Originally posted by Davey
    i'm not in the UK either...

and the stores stick to the MSRP like dirt to pigs... even though the vox is a UK company.. along with mashalls..

i swear, you can get a marshall 1960 cab for cheaper new over there than here

****wads

i guess patience is a virtue
    I'm pretty sure the Valvetronix series is Korg USA though...
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
      I'm pretty sure the Valvetronix series is Korg USA though...
      might be.. but they import them from japan

Comment

might be.. but they import them from japan
        I know the newest Vox tube series is from China,not positive about the VT series? Maybe the VT series is from China also?

Korg is involved overall in the whole VT series though.This is for certain..
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

or china.. dont know.. didnt pay much attention.. was too pissed to care for his jabbering

i wanted the amp they didnt have it, so they can go **** themselves if they dont want to order it for me

Comment

or china.. dont know.. didnt pay much attention.. was too pissed to care for his jabbering

i wanted the amp they didnt have it, so they can go **** themselves if they dont want to order it for me

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
              yah

it was like
              me: so you only got the 120w head over here. it's a bit pricy, so i was thinking to get the 60w one

salesman: they make a 60w version?

me: yea

salesman: didnt know that

me: do you have any vox price lists and find out the price on one?

salesman: no dude, sorry dont have any

me: well, cant you just look or call the dealer?

salesman: we are the dealer and as you see we dont have them stock

me: k, i see that.. could you order one though? i'm sure they'd send a price list or catalog...

salesman: no, cant help you, there is a 3 month lead time, with cash in advance and it is not in our interest....

me: yea.. whatever. bye

all he had to do is call up the damn importer and ask for the damn price. i think that i would have gotten it. if not at that time, then next month.i'm through dealing with them. wont even buy a pick from there again

Comment

Working...
              X