Behringer pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer pedals

Any opinions? I'm thinking of throwing a cheap n cheerful chorus into the fx loop (parallel) of my TSL 601, and can get the Behringer UC100 ultra chorus for £15. False economy?
    I already have a V-Amp2, and am aware of Behringer's dealings.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Re: Behringer pedals

Bump!

Comment

I've been considering adding a Tremolo pedal to my rig for a while now, and the Behringer Tremolo pedal at only £12 seriously stood out to me

I've not tried 1 myself though, so I'm not sure of the quality. But usually Behringer stuff is ok. You get what you pay for

If those £12 pedals even work then I'd consider it a bonus

Comment

I'm thinking of going for it, it's not much of a loss if it's crap eh?

Comment

im curious about their acoustic simulator

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees
            Nah, not much of a loss really

It's only 6 pints (or 2 if you was at UK UGD! ) down the drain if it doesn't work eh?

Comment

Berhinger stuff is good for the money in a lot of cases... It's not high quality stuff but it is inexpensive gear and if it works for ya use it.... I have a small berhinger amp and a small mixer.... Nothing too great about them but they work and do what i bought them for...

WhoFan

Comment

Originally posted by fretburner
                im curious about their acoustic simulator
                I have one, it sounds pretty good but its very noisy. Cant hear it when you play though....
                www.lastchancerock.com

Comment

the behringer stuff is just clones of more expensive stuff, so i'd guess it would be pretty decent electrically, maybe not mechanically though

the pedal you want is probably a clone of a boss pedal
                  '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

Originally posted by nahfuten
                    the behringer stuff is just clones of more expensive stuff, so i'd guess it would be pretty decent electrically, maybe not mechanically though

the pedal you want is probably a clone of a boss pedal
                    When they first announced their pedal line, they looked EXACTLY the same as Boss pedals. I think a quick phone call from the lawyers sorted that out. I agree with everyone here - I own a V-Amp and V-Amp Pro and Behringer stuff in general is great for the money, so not much to lose really.
                    GUITARS
                    STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
                    AMPS
                    Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees
                      No great loss then, but I think they had plastic cases, so don't step on it too hard, other than that it should be OK.
                      "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

Working...
                      X