crate power block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crate power block

Just bought a Crate Power Block and damn, I'm really impressed. I initally bought it because it had the CD input and headphones. Hooked it up to a 4X12 Crate cab to demo it, and I was blown away. I've always been somewhat of a "tube snob", but this little amp kicks so much ass I'm planning on borrowing/buying a cab and using it to gig with. Highly reccommended.

Re: crate power block

I recently tried one through one of those Crate V-series single 12" speaker cabs and it is easilly one of the best sounding solid state amps ive ever used. The overdrive was actually quite nice. I am very impressed overall with it.
    Originally posted by ratherdashing
    If inviting 200 drunken strangers to your parents house is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Comment

Re: crate power block

I had considered the Power Block because of their size and wide array of features but was turned off by the lack of any reverb. But i'm glad to hear that they do actually sound so good. May consider one yet!

FenderBender
      2006 Fender Standard Telecaster
      2005 Fender 70's Reissue Stratocaster
      2003 Fender Blues Junior (Laquered Tweed, Ltd. Ed.)

Originally posted by Kivitel
      You will probably be hit by a Pontiac fiero on your way to the liquor store or something, and it will just be like hitting the reset button on a Nintendo.

Comment

Working...
      X