Check out these clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these clips

New Bumbox 1 watt "plexi" clips...I've been looking into this amp due to my volume needs...

He put up some new much better clips..Paulas with antiquities, P90s,etc...

comments?

http://www.sombrabella.com/bumbox/
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Check out these clips

With a good goose this thing should get into 70's/early 80s metal, I'm thinking...it quite similar to my 1987x without as much brightness and a bit less gain...
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Pretty cool classic rock tones. I like the P90 and the Antiquities both. This sounds similar to the Fargen Miniplex. That's a great idea to get plexi-ish tone with such low wattage
      My Duncan demos and songs

Comment

The P90s sound WICKED cool...makes me wish I woulda picked up my buddies R6 he was selling

I've played the Min-plex and yes, VERY similar...not quite as detailed and complex/rich as the Fargen, but for less than half price...damn impressive..does Marshall better than most Marshalls built today

Comment

I want one.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
            I want one.
            Good, buy one and tell me how it is

I think I'm gonna have to break down and order one...

and some kinda goose...

Comment

Dude, I'm hoping to have mastering paid off for the album by December, and then I'm getting one of these bad boys ...

... unless the new Rivera Knucklehead (2 channels, no 'verb, 100W) comes out first. Then I might have to get that, instead!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB
                and some kinda goose...
                coughHomeBrewUnoMoscough!!!

Comment

I know guys balk about the work BooTeek, but let's get real....once you get into real amps, you never go back! I almost don't want to suggest anything to anyone anymore, unless it's a real amp, but I have to remind myself that the poster said "gotta be cheap." Sorry, but real amps aren't cheap, you've got to sell some crap, add some money, and step up to the plate! I'm not rich....far from it, but I don't settle for stupid sh!t I can buy at Sam Ash. I can't even walk into those stores anymore......they might as well say Sh!t Ash on the sign out front! hahahaha

Sorry for the rant, but I've been playing my strat through my Matchless tonight, and almost felt like taking my Vox modeling amp and walking outside to the dumpster and throwing it in there! Well, not really, but you get the point. LOL

And, by the way, that Fargen VOS I played a couple weeks ago still wakes me up at night and says "Joe, sell some stuff, and buy me!!"
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                    I know guys balk about the work BooTeek, but let's get real....once you get into real amps, you never go back! I almost don't want to suggest anything to anyone anymore, unless it's a real amp, but I have to remind myself that the poster said "gotta be cheap." Sorry, but real amps aren't cheap, you've got to sell some crap, add some money, and step up to the plate! I'm not rich....far from it, but I don't settle for stupid sh!t I can buy at Sam Ash. I can't even walk into those stores anymore......they might as well say Sh!t Ash on the sign out front! hahahaha

Sorry for the rant, but I've been playing my strat through my Matchless tonight, and almost felt like taking my Vox modeling amp and walking outside to the dumpster and throwing it in there! Well, not really, but you get the point. LOL

And, by the way, that Fargen VOS I played a couple weeks ago still wakes me up at night and says "Joe, sell some stuff, and buy me!!"
                    Uhmmm..you in the right thread Joe? or did ya mean to post in the "cheap amp" thread?

BTW, this amp *is* "cheap"... $400 for a head

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
                      coughHomeBrewUnoMoscough!!!
                      coughLINKYPLEASEcough

Comment

Comment

pretty darn impressive clips on that page....

Comment

Working...
                          X