Classic 50 4x10...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic 50 4x10...

I just had to pass on a Peavey Classic 50 4x10 combo for $479 Canadian.... man that sucks.... I already own a Classic 50 Head and a Classic 30 combo but this 4x10 combo was a steal at that price.....

Re: Classic 50 4x10...

I know, I saw a couple of those in the classified lately for around 500$... sooooo freakin' tempting....

Comment

I love the cleans on that amp, and the OD channel is pretty good too, at moderate volumes. I had one several years ago, I scored off some guy for $260!!! I had no idea why he lowballed himself like that. I just saw the ad for $260 firm, and raced to his house to nab it! I think I sold it for $400, but I used it for a year.....one of Peavey's best amps, IMO.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I'm really starting to dig the Classic series amps. I've found that by adding a few nice boost/OD pedals to my C30, I can get some *really* nice tones. Tones good enough to make people ask what mods have been done to the amp. None so far...
        Not a 5150 Kramer, but a 5149 1/2 Shamer
        www.bigmouthbetty.com

Comment

The real killer in the range for me is the delta blues 2x10. I used one to demo the LP jr I bought and it totally knocked me out. GREAT amp.
          Originally posted by Jolly
          ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Working...
          X