BBE Sonic Stomp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBE Sonic Stomp?

I have heard a little about these, but what exactly do they do? Need I purchase one?
    Fender USA Strat
    Dr. Z MAZ 18 Jr. Reverb
    Retroman Sybil Fuzz
    Zendrive

Re: BBE Sonic Stomp?

not only is it a cheap plug for my BBE stomp for sale but if you read the replies in my FS post you will see reviews from other owners.

-Mike
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Re: BBE Sonic Stomp?

Originally posted by fuzzyratfarts
      I have heard a little about these, but what exactly do they do? Need I purchase one?
      I love mine... I always keep it on. As far as what they do... I don't really know... but it works! It basically makes your speakers sound better... clearer. I read the manual a while back and I think what they described is that the bass frequencies get to your ear faster than the treble frequencies, and your ear translates this as a muddier tone. The BBE pedal normalizes the frequencies so they get to your ear at the same time.... something like that.

If I were you I'd get one at a place that has a return policy and test it through your rig... preferrably in a band setting. If you're not impressed then return it. But I think you'll be happy.
      1978 Lefty Gibson Les Paul Custom (C5 bridge, Jazz neck) with Jimmy Page wiring
      1996 Lefty Fender Jazzmaster (w/ SD Antiquity IIs)
      2003 Lefty Taylor 414RCE (Rosewood Limited Edition with Expression System)
      Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 3-channel through Marshall 1960A cabinet via THD HotPlate
      Effects: Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah, Fulltone DejaVibe, Maxon Rotary Phaser (PH-350), Boss DD6, Boss RC20 LoopStation, BBE Sonic Stomp

Comment

Working...
      X