Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Major & Midi Pedal

OK... i dont get it.

i wanna get a g major but i have NO idea how it'd work for live performances, i read on the website and everything but i dont understand... like, how does it change the channel on your amp and switch the effect on at the same time and where do i plug all the chords in and i dunno why but this whole thing really confuses me.. if anyone could really briefly describe how this all works out thatd be awsome cause im so confused with this right now but if i get it figured out it just might be another item for me.
    SCJ Compositions

Re: G Major & Midi Pedal

A midi pedal sends midi control info to the g-major. Its like a glorified stomp box. So if you want to change patches on the g-major you hit your midi control pedal. Its really not as complicated as it seems especially when you read the manual and see the setup in person. Like the g-minor shows numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4.... if you want the 1 to control a certain patch on the g-major you just assign it within the g-major.

So just get the thing and read the manual, you'll be fine.
    Last edited by vinterland; 11-08-2005, 08:48 PM.
    Speak through your fingers

Comment

before you buy anything, you need to understand what midi is and what it does. understand the difference between program changes, control changes, and note on messages. this will keep you from buying something you cant use (there are many midi pedals out there) and spending a lot of money and having no idea what to do.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Well thats why I would recommend just buying the g-minor. Its simple and easy to use. So unless your needing just rediculous control over the thing on the fly, its a good buy.
        Speak through your fingers

Comment

Working...
        X