mesa f- 50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mesa f- 50?

yeah im already pretty sure of what i want. ill look into the traynor, but im not saying ill have much of an open mind. but im pretty set on a 2x12 cab with the f 50 head.

Comment

I've had an F-50 for about a year and a half. It is everything already described. It's funny the Traynor was mentioned because prior to getting the F-50 I was set on a Traynor YCV 80 2X12. I have also tried the Traynor YCV 50. The day I wa going to buy the Traynor I saw the Mesa sitting there, and thought I'd give it a shot because I have always wanted a Mesa but stayed away due to the price. Needless to say I walked out with the Mesa, but I'll probably add a Traynor to the arsenal someday!

Comment

My friend has an F-30 combo... and it's damn loud! Never goes past 8:30 on the volume dial (on the gain channel). This is used for practise, btw. We have access to electronic drums so we probably play very quietly compared to most bands.

Never dug the clean channel but then again, I'm no whiz when it comes to playing around with the clean channel settings.

The gain channel is good.. very versatile. Absolutely no complaints! Footswitch is good.

Still, it's plenty loud. I'd hate to imagine how loud an F-50 through a half stack would be. My ears are probably just a bit TOO sensitive, lol!
        Originally posted by Kanye West
        Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Working...
        X