• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Top-L View Post

Marco Sfogli?

No, Fabio Cerrone

Comment

Never heard about it but as far as my English goes... My tongue fractured 3 places when I tried to pronounce it.
      Wackor
      Ørdøg
      NecroPolo
      Diabolus in Musica
      SIDrip Alliance
      Book of Shadows
      RKH

Comment

Reminds me of that Canned Heat tune where Bob Hite says: "Buzz awhile!" Then the guitar solo starts.
        “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

Originally posted by NecroPolo View Post
          Never heard about it but as far as my English goes... My tongue fractured 3 places when I tried to pronounce it.
          They are an Italian company we who speak English and not the culprit on this one LOL!
          Guitars
          Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
          Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post

They are an Italian company we who speak English and not the culprit on this one LOL!
            Aw! I see.

Lamborghini Mezzabarba, Maserati Mezzabarba. Pizza quattro formaggi por favor signore Mezzabarba.

Yep... Sounds natural in the context

BTW I love Italy and people down there on the globe. Very friendly cool guys and the food is epic.
            Wackor
            Ørdøg
            NecroPolo
            Diabolus in Musica
            SIDrip Alliance
            Book of Shadows
            RKH

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post

Not a big fan to much hype and not enough real player IMO there are a LOT better real Demos of that amp out there.
              Here is a really good one. This shows the full capability of the amp and they are very good . You are talking at $ $k for the Trinity as being in the the same price range here as a real SLO though so really hard to justify as can get a PRS head that would rival it at 1/2 the $.
              Me thinkest thou taketh Ms Smith too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post

Me thinkest thou taketh Ms Smith too seriously.
                Nope just not who I want to hear demos of an amp from. If I'm looking at am amp I want to hear what the amp can do with as many tones and as few effects as possible not some one clowning around doing weird stuff.
                Guitars
                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Thanks for the Heads up on Halfbeard Amps. Can you tell me what speaker is in your amp. Standard seem to be a Celestion G12M25 Green Back.
                  I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Working...
                  X