Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESA MK IV & Scholz Power Soak

- 9 db cut

Sounds good even through my phone! Good amount of gain, not too much. But sounds nice and thick enough.

Off topic I had a GF who was obsessed with battleships and a little appreciation of them rubbed off on me. I bet the Constellation was pretty cool, and I approve of your opening shot.

Comment

10-4 Muchos gracias !

Yeah the Connie was a big boat, crew of 5000, definitely enough tasks to keep my 17 yr old butt busy. 12 to 16 hr days at Sea 7 days a week for a 10 month Deployment.
      Last edited by JMP/HBE; 08-22-2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Heck yeah! Carriers truly are badass modern marvels. There's just something cool about basically a huge armed city cruising through the vast ocean and the people who make it work and all the technology combined with effort and spirit of teamwork. My Corgi's name is Hornet CV-8

Comment

Between the Power Soak I (no S/S switch), II (with S/S switch), and the PS3, more than 10,000 Power Soaks were made. They shouldn't be that difficult to come by.

Comment

Isn't that like a $5000 guitar?

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post
              Isn't that like a $5000 guitar?

ESP LTD Kamikaze about a $1K. The 1988 models are worth $5K & up.
              I'll tell you tho this guitar isn't lacking in any way. One of the most bada** guitars ive ever played. Very well made.

Comment

Originally posted by rbc View Post
                Between the Power Soak I (no S/S switch), II (with S/S switch), and the PS3, more than 10,000 Power Soaks were made. They shouldn't be that difficult to come by.
                Doesn't mean there are currently 5000 for sale. Any day of the week you may find one or 2 for sale. They are going for $250 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
                  Doesn't mean there are currently 5000 for sale. Any day of the week you may find one or 2 for sale. They are going for $250 and up.
                  True. It takes some patience to find the right deal. Just like other vintage gear.

Comment

Working...
                  X