NDMAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
    and twin is about 10 lbs heavier, right?

I wonder which I would want the Blonde or the Blackface

too many choices
    I think the Twin is right around 30lbs. Can you imagine?
    I did some research on Blonde vs Blackface, as there are several videos. I picked the Blackface (although I like the Blonde cosmetics better). You can put the Blonde software in the Blackface, however although the software is based on the speaker in that model.

Generally, I hate chatty gear demo videos, but I can hear the difference in this one.

Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I think you bought an amp that is going to fit your musical style pretty damn nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by PS412 View Post
        I think you bought an amp that is going to fit your musical style pretty damn nicely.
        That's the plan. I needed something light, loud, clean, and easy to use live. I'm gonna make a lot of noise.

Comment

Makes me wonder what a Fender Super with neos would be like. Probably like only 60#.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

That's the plan. I needed something light, loud, clean, and easy to use live. I'm gonna make a lot of noise.
            Good way to earn a living.

Comment

I love that the big boys in the biz are putting resources towards the new technological advances in amplification. They have a slew of tube amps and classic reissues of ancient designs and yet here they are with something like this. I gotta give them kudos those for doing these.

Comment

I just think it is a market segment you will start to see- high end modelers that look like vintage combo amps (or stacks). Us players are not getting younger, and something more practical for the job makes more sense. And it doesn't eliminate the need for other amps, either.

Comment

The Future is here! Congratulations.
                  "Live by the Groove, Die by the Groove."

Comment

Looks like a fun little box. Enjoy!
                    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

It worked really well for rehearsal last night. I look forward to a festival show this weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X