New H&K bedroom size amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H&K bedroom size amps

Been thinking about adding a new amp to my arsenal for some different flavors asides the Jube, came across the new Hughes and Kettner Nano Spirit amps. They are small, 25 watt solid state amps that have the same chip that the H&K Black Spirit amps have. Listened to a few clips they definitely have that H&K tone.

I am really kinda digging these fellas and they come in 3 flavors, Vintage (clean to moderate breakup), Rock (Plexi'ish to "Brown) and Metal (Everything else)

This is the Hughes & Kettner Spirit Nano Series and the slightly dramatized story of how we came up with it :-)The Spirit Tone Generator, a multiple award-wi...
    Last edited by Hsb; 10-16-2020, 12:42 PM.
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Not too bad sounding, although an FX loop would have been a plus.

Just sold my Grandmeister 40 Deluxe, since I decided to go full digital, and got a Helix.

The H&K was an amazing amp, very versatile and reliable. Will probably miss it someday.
    Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Those are sweet. Just what I need. More gas for my GAS.

Comment

Im gassing for one of these hard. Not sure yo get the rock or metal one though.
        1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
        Jackson Soloist 7 string
        ESP LTD M-400
        Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Working...
        X