What amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Rockman? I need to go check the 2017 thread....
    Yes you do. It is part of the forum history now.

Comment

Yes, indeed it is. I've still got my X100, which I'm not looking to part with. However, if that should change, you're now first on the list.
      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Larry
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Not sure what tones I can't cover with my current amps. Maybe a Marshall JTM45 just so I can say I plugged into one?
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I have never been an amp person but I would like to try a lot of them:
            • Matchless DC-30
            • Soldano SLO-100
            • Krank Krankenstein
            • Bogner Shiva
            • Diesel Herbert
            • Freidman
            • Bedrock 1200 - I tried this amp 25 years ago and thought it was the best sounding amp I had played to that point so I would like to see if I still think so?

Comment

Always wanted to try out a Sunn Beta Lead.

Comment

Anything by Matchless, Splawn, Soldano, I'm saving my pennies for a Marshall Jubilee.

Comment

Here's something different: I'd love to try a Fishman Loudbox with some sort of decent acoustic electric.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Diezel VH4/Herbert. I've never been in the same room with one, hoping to change that some day. Was SO close to trades for both and went different ways. Still hurts!
                    Splawn Nitro and Quickrod
                    Revv Generator 120. The mkII just got announced, sounds insane for that type of thing they do.
                    JCM900. I've got an 800 and AFD, would really like to grab one and mess around with it.

And on. And on. I am more in love than ever with my Axe FX III but that doesn't mean I don't still want to try those.

Comment

Honestly Nothing too crazy: Mesa/Boogie Mark 5:25 for the diversity, a JCM800, and a Diezel VH4.
                      As a lover of 80's metal tones, I feel like I could find something I love with those amps.
                      Last edited by v8stang289; 11-16-2020, 08:19 PM.
                      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

Now that I think about it, an H&K Grandmaster or whatever it's called.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

These also look like something that would be really interesting to work with.

Guitars
                          Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                          Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Wahwah’s Fender Champ.
                            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

EVH 5150III 100W Stealth is my dream amp.

Comment

A few PRS and Laney models I know exist, but have never seen
                                "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Working...
                                X