Shout out tp PRS Customer Service on the Archon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out tp PRS Customer Service on the Archon

Smoked some components in the B+ circuit plus the fuse but didn't get the trans and should not have happened. They fully warranted the amp as a result even though I was honest that I did not buy it new so they had no obligation to do this it cost me only shipping to them. Am shocked and will not forget this. First time dealing with PRS Customer Service but have dealt with several other companies and guys it flat just doesn't get better than this!
    Last edited by Ascension; 12-16-2020, 05:24 PM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Is PRS going to fix it, replace it or what?

They probably want to know what went wrong so they can correct it in future models.
    “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

How much did it cost to ship? Kudos for PRS. My guess is that they don't want any non-functioning PRS amps out there, or to get any bad reviews. Some companies take that stuff seriously.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Like $80 with insurance to ship ( almost half was the insurance have you priced one of these?) and I was very up front and honest on what happened and I bought it used. Best Customer service I have ever gotten from any manufacturer and I won't forget it. Thanks Sean!
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewguitar View Post
          Is PRS going to fix it, replace it or what?

They probably want to know what went wrong so they can correct it in future models.
          Repaired it and paid shipping back. You better believe they just earned a loyal customer!
          Guitars

Comment

Working...
          X