Blackstar HT Venue amp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstar HT Venue amp.

I have been attracted by Blackstar HT Venue amp for quite sometime now. However the amp received mixed reviews by its users. Does any one have an indepth experience as regard this amp?
    Last edited by Ro Kholum; 12-19-2020, 08:48 AM.

There's a Blackstar Forum on Facebook you might want to join if you have a Facebook account. The reviews for that amp series seem pretty positive. Mostly four and a half, and five star reviews.

I have a Blackstar Artist 30 and a Blackstar Artisan 30. Those are the only Blackstars I have hands on experience with but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of those.

They take pedals beautifully and I set my amps up for clean tones and then stomp on my overdrive pedals for my overdriven and distortion tones.

If you want distortion from the amp alone, those might not be the right amps for you.

But if you use pedals for distortion the Blackstar Artist and Artisan can't be beat for the price.
    “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

Ht40 has been my main amp for 6 years. Very versatile amp. I've played in several bands, all different genres. One amp covers them all really well.

9Apps Showbox
      Last edited by yazaoubello; 01-21-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewguitar View Post
        If you want distortion from the amp alone, those might not be the right amps for you.
        This couldn't be further from the truth with regards to the HT series.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post

This couldn't be further from the truth with regards to the HT series.
          Lew is talking about the Artisan series, which are great amps, but nothing like the HT Venue series which the OP was asking about. The HTs are great amps for the price, lots of SS stuff going on in them, but still great amps at the price point.

Comment

Working...
          X