banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet the new Boss Nextone is a killer amp..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet the new Boss Nextone is a killer amp..

Lots hot,.... I was impressed with the Boss Katana when I'd go to a gig and watch someone play one -but this bad boy looks even hotter.

I own about 12 Vintage Tube amps and 2 Vintage SS but maybe jump in to modernity with this one.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 7.15.50 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	6045646

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 7.16.02 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	6045647
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

I love the Nextones
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

These look like great amps, but I haven't had a chance to try one. When I was looking for a new gigging amp, the Nextone was in the running, but I eventually ended up with a Tone Master Deluxe Reverb, mostly because of the weight. The Boss sounded equally good (in demos).
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

First I've heard of this one, but they're certainly building on success. Nothing touches the Katana series, in their classes (with the exception of the Air, which is good, but imo bested by several of its competitors).
        ---------------------------
        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
          First I've heard of this one, but they're certainly building on success. Nothing touches the Katana series, in their classes (with the exception of the Air, which is good, but imo bested by several of its competitors).
          Awesome - that's why I posted it -I didn't know about it until today either .... I'm not one to keep up with modern amps so much.
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
          X