Views:	576
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	6045698
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Fluff knows stuff.
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

2021 already shaping up to be worse than 2020!

Comment

So there's a soon-to-be-released "Robot Boogie, High-Powered Edition"?

Comment

If true, goodbye mesa
          "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Comment

It’s a shame there’s no way to boo this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If true, the price of my pre-Gibson Mesa just doubled. But Gibson has a history of buying brands and killing them (Tobias, Steinberger, Oberheim).
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I've kinda wanted a JP2C for a while now, and this may be the kick in the ass I needed to finally figure out how one would fit in my amp collection...

EDIT:Oh crap, I just realized I posted in this thread already. Sorry for the low content post! Drunkposting is sometimes bad, kids!
                  Last edited by Cynical; 01-06-2021, 01:31 AM.

Comment

As long as the core group of managers/workers at the Mesa factory remain stable then there might not be any real changes to the current designs or quality-level of the amps and cabs.
                    The product-line as a whole would likely be the first area for new office bosses to dapple. They'd probably either want to completely streamline things or go the other way and start using the brand name for stuff made somewhere other than Petaluma (cough cough). Who knows really.?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                      If true, the price of my pre-Gibson Mesa just doubled. But Gibson has a history of buying brands and killing them (Tobias, Steinberger, Oberheim).
                      Lol, this is probably true. Time to go hunting for Mesa Amps.

Although, I heard it's more of a "partnership" and a full-on buyout, whatever that means.

Comment

Mark already has a high gain coat ready to troll you Mesa heads

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 9.33.17 AM.png
Views:	433
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	6045780
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post

Lol, this is probably true. Time to go hunting for Mesa Amps.

Although, I heard it's more of a "partnership" and a full-on buyout, whatever that means.
                          That’s what I’ve read rumors of as well. After the GC distribution fallout, they may need additional distribution channels that Gibson can assist with. I’m also curious if a new line of Gibson amps will be developed. The rumor is that Dave Mustaine is going to Gibson as well, I wonder if he will be attempting to revive the Kramer brand.
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

It'll be interesting to watch whatever happens for sure. This may be premature, but I'm glad I grabbed the Fillmore before this.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

That’s what I’ve read rumors of as well. After the GC distribution fallout, they may need additional distribution channels that Gibson can assist with. I’m also curious if a new line of Gibson amps will be developed. The rumor is that Dave Mustaine is going to Gibson as well, I wonder if he will be attempting to revive the Kramer brand.
                              Good point there on the distribution channels. With a partnership, Gibson might be able to get then back in GC as well. It's so early on that nobody really knows. With the new management in place at Gibson I'm hoping they handle things better than Henry did. They've made great strides in their own guitars so that's a good start. It takes time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X