Vox Cambridge Modeler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox Cambridge Modeler?

I’ve had the Vox VTX100 and loved it but ending up selling it. The new modeler for Vox is the Cambridge 50. Does it have the preprogrammed tones from famous songs like the Vox Valvetronix series? I liked that feature to get a good baseline for a genre.

Anybody try the Vox Cambridge? I like the tube preamp feature that was also in the Valvetronix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a pretty sweet little amp. It doesn't have the songs programmed into it, but it does come with a great software called Jamvox 3. it can essentially remove the guitar parts from songs so you can play along. The nutube vacuum tube does make it sound pretty tube like!
    Vox Cambridge 50
    Killer Rig

Comment

Originally posted by Infragate View Post
      Its a pretty sweet little amp. It doesn't have the songs programmed into it, but it does come with a great software called Jamvox 3. it can essentially remove the guitar parts from songs so you can play along. The nutube vacuum tube does make it sound pretty tube like!
      Vox Cambridge 50
      It is predicted by people like Korg that the Nu Tube could replace conventional vacuum tubes..at some point. They dont generate anything like the heat of a normal tube

Comment

I have heard that too. But im sure it would take time to get there for a lot of tube amp brands. The Nu-tube is a bit pricey compared to a conventional tube. Guess we shall see.
        Killer Rig

Comment

Working...
        X