NAD - CODE 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD - CODE 25

I was looking for a small practice with some modeling options for my studio space and I found a nice, clean Marsha Code 25 in the used amp section at one the GC's by me. I know they have a mixed reputation but I was pretty pleased with the sounds of it just flipping thru presets. It was super cheap and fit the bill so I took a flyer on it. Got it home and it still had the original firmware on it so I updated it and I am super pleased with it so far. There are some sounds that just don't cut it, mostly because of some odd low end, but the Marshall amps are very good.

The phone app seems to work pretty well, Bluetooth connected easily, I've got at least 1/2 dozen sounds that I will definitely be using a lot, it looks nice and fits the space well. Seems like a good score for the price of a decent pedal.
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

I have a Code 100 combo. It’s my main stage amp. The people that give them bad reviews don’t know how to tweak them.

If you get past the first bank of presets with all the effects there’s some good amp models to use as a basis for some very solid tones.

My only complaints are the speakers aren’t great, it has no real MIDI ports, and I’m not crazy about the modulation effects. They sound like they are stereo going into a mono amp. They wobble a bit too lopsided.

But congratulations on your new amp! I might pick up a 25 or 50 to keep in my apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X