how can i set my gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i set my gear?

can anybody can suggest the order of my pedal board?
    i've a dunlop cry baby, a boss super overdrive, a zoom 2020 effects processor and a pedal tuner.
    what order i need?

sorry for my broken english!!

Re: how can i set my gear?

Depends on your ears.. do you want to distort your wah or have wah on your distortion, for example...

I PERSONALLY would likely go with Tuner -> Wah -> Distortion /OD ->Zoom ->amp first, and then start swapping around till I found the order in which they sound best to me
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

See, I'd go:

[Guitar]----Tuner-Distortion/OD-Wah-Zoom----[Amp]

I assume you use the Zoom for modulation effects and such?

Doing Distortion/OD before the Wah means you can dirty your wah up, but if you want you OD to be wah'd do it the way Z suggested.

Comment

Well of course something like this is personal preference. However some guidlines can be found through the Zenman of Pedals, Robert Keeley.
        Check this out.....
        Which Chain Of Effect Pedals Makes Life Easy?

Wah -> Which, Compressor -> Chain, Overdrive -> Of, EQ -> Effect, Pitch -> Pedals, Modulation -> Make, Level -> Life, Echo -> Easy.
        Guitars- Melancon, Paul Reed Smith
        Effects- Line 6, EMMA, Xotic, EB, Dunlop, Fulltone, Voodoo Labs, Analog Man, Boss
        Amp- Fender
        Originally posted by Skullkrusher
        After comparing the 17inch and 15inch models side by side........I decided to go with the 15inch. The 17inch was nice, but I think it was a bit too big. Anyway........

Comment

Working...
        X