banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fulltone Pedals do you/have you Owned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott_F
    replied
    Re: Which Fulltone Pedals do you/have you Owned?

Pedals are cool in that you can buy and sell a lot of them and not really have crazy money tied up in it like owning multiple amps.

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

I may sell my Choralflange. It's a cool pedal, but it's not one that I rely on for any real purpose.

I wonder why Fulltone has never come out with a phase pedal? That's the only classic pedal he hasn't covered. He should make a Mutron Bi Phase clone.
    Last edited by Gearjoneser; 12-23-2005, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheArchitect
    Guest replied

FullDrive II (Yellow)- Loved at the time, not so sure anymore.
    ChoralFlange - Nice modern chorus, Flange a little sterile
    DejaVibe (original version) - All kinds of vintage swirl and mojo. My fav of the 3

Tried a Distortion Pro but thought it a bit fizzy. To be fair it was a brief test run in the store. No where near enough time to dial in properly.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2005, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RGN
    replied

I have never owned very many pedals... but I own a FD-II and I like it a lot. It doesn't get used much but I dig it. I mainly use it to drive Channel 2 (blues channel) on the Diezel to get a 80s metal tone. I want a Clyde Deluxe. I just hope it isn't hard to turn on/off. That is what I love about the Morely Bad Horsie. It is the easiest wah to use ever!

Leave a comment:

• open
    replied

I have a 69.

But like gearjoneser stated the klon is

Leave a comment:

• B2D
    replied

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    Yeah, that OCD get's great review from guys that actually use them in the real world. It get's criticized by players that can't apply it to their rig, for some reason.

Sometimes, I wish I had ALL the Fulltones, and could sell off the ones that I don't need. Mike Fuller gets a lot of criticism for his attitude, but the truth is, he has a lot of morons bothering him on a daily basis. All he wants to do is run his company, and be a musician. He has very little patience for wanna-be rockstars trying to get personal attention. I hung out for a few hours, waiting for a mod to be done, and played on his pedalboard, and one of his amps. He has a hallway full of Marshall and Fender amps. I listened to him talk on the phone for a couple hours, and he gets a lot of calls from morons, and he cuts them off quickly. That's where the shrewd reputation comes from. Then, he'll get a call from a name player, and his demeanor changes 180 degrees!! LOL The funny thing is.....he's kinda like a jerk that you like and respect!....if that makes any sense. That's why you see a lot of mixed opinions about him as a person.
    That kinda makes sense. I mean... if hes gonna stay on top of his game I can see why he'd be annoyed taking extra time out to deal with people who are totally clueless and can get their information elsewhere as opposed to serious people who mean business. Obviously his time is very important to him.

I mean... if you made really cool amps would you want to be on the phone all day with blithering idiots who all wanna sound like Jimi did at Woodstock or Eddie during the VHII tour? No, you'd wanna spend as much time as possible talking to people who need little informational maintenance and had money in hand, and designing more good amps.

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

Originally posted by krankguitarist
    I got the clyde deluxe. Great pedal...best wah I've ever used. Thing smokes.
    I love that pedal too. The Jimi setting is sort of the standart, but never underestimate the Whacked and Shaft settings too! I can really get into the tone with the Whacked setting (the lower frequency sweep). I'd imagine one of your lower tuned guitars would sound like a big fat crying baby on the Whacked wah setting.

Leave a comment:

• Scott_F
    replied

creamtone is on its way from bew zealand...

Leave a comment:

• Twitch
    replied

Did you already get the Cream Tone?

And I see what happens when one cannot play guitar for a while...they just order a bunch of gear to play when they recover.

Leave a comment:

• Scott_F
    replied

ordered it last sunday and Musictoys just shipped it today. Those guys sure take a while to do anything.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch
    replied

Originally posted by Scott_F
    Just ordered the 10th An. FD2
    Can you post a detailed comparison between that and the G2D Cream Tone you ordered? I'm contemplating picking up one of those OD's.

Leave a comment:

• Stratman
    replied

Originally posted by Scott_F
    Just ordered the 10th An. FD2
    You should have talked to me first Scott...

I would have given you mine...

I have used a whole lot of pedals and still have most of them...

I like the KLON and my modified TS-808's best

Leave a comment:

• krankguitarist
    replied

I got the clyde deluxe. Great pedal...best wah I've ever used. Thing smokes.

Leave a comment:

• the guy who invented fire
    replied

I do not now and have not ever owned a Fulltone pedal but I have a feeling that the new FDII will be the first...I have been GASsing for a FDII for a while and now seems like a damn goof time to get one!

Leave a comment:

• Lewguitar
    Guest replied

I own the Clyde Deluxe Wah and the '69...two great pedals!

I had the Fulltone Chorus but sold it quickly. It didn't sound as good as my Boss Chorus pedals or even as good as my Danolectro Cool Cat Stereo Chorus.

Love the Clyde Deluxe and the '69 though...the ultimate vintage Hendrix Vox Wah & Fuzz Face tone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X