Pedal builder's roll call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal builder's roll call!

alright fellas...i'm getting ready to embark on this little pedal building journey and i know i'm gonna need to pick some brains around here while doing it...

sooooo....if you're brave enough (LOL) put your name out there and tell me what you've built, the end results/review and pics baby PICS!!!

btw...i'm starting with the tweak-o kit from small bear...should be here within the week?!

disclaimer...if you don't want me to pm you questions from time to time please say so...
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Re: Pedal builder's roll call!

I have a Build Your Own Clone phaser kit that I haven't got around to building yet.

So I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Comment

Blue Magic,May Queen Boost,BSIAB 2,Professor Tweed,Marshall Guv'nor,Rodent(RAT)....Working on the Matchbox pedal,ToneBender MK2,Buffer....MXR Phase 90..

All of my projects were from General Guitar Gadgets,TonePad,and Runoffgroove....
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I put together a tremelo pedal from BYOC. I like it fairly well, but it has some drawbacks. HERE is a pic. Its the blue "VibraStomp"
        I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

hi Hoss! i build the BYOC fuzz pedal and i like how it sounds. currently its in usage. here's a pic of it.

On Munky of Korn:

munky.. they got respect for him.. he's the jimi hendrix of our era

Comment

Er well no kits
            But do feel free to ask
            Niels

Comment

cool stuff fellas...keep em coming!
              Originally posted by jeremy
              God hates bad guitar tone
              GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
              AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
              EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
              Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

I did a BSIAB 2, Converted my GCB-95 Wah to true by pass w/t LED. Now I'm working on building a amp from the ground up.
                http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Originally posted by kmcguitars
                  I did a BSIAB 2, Converted my GCB-95 Wah to true by pass w/t LED. Now I'm working on building a amp from the ground up.
                  I built an entire PTP board to build a Fender Deluxe Reverb amp and then put that project to the side....I'd like to build my own amp from scratch and I'm perfectly capable and it would be a very cool and rewarding project for me...

Building pedals is rewarding also..
                  Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Pedal pictures....Not shown.....MXR Phase 90 Build and My Wahs and Fulltone Deja Vibe which are at my drummer's place..

May Queen Boost,Professor Tweed,BSIAB 2,Blue Magic(Top)

Rodent(RAT)Top Right w/Graphics on it.

First version Marshall Guv'nor pedal....Another great Marshall tone in a box!

Modded DS1,Modded TS5,Vox F/C For my Valvetronix Amp..Duncan SFX-01

,Plexitone Pedal,Vox Valvetone,Modded SD1

Here's The Matchbox Circuit Board And Build From Runoffgroove....A sought of Matchless Amp vibe...I etched and built the board also..http://www.runoffgroove.com/matchbox.html
                    Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 12-21-2005, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I'm a wanna be DIYer. I plan to get started soon. I'm interested to see how the TweakO turns out for you, I plan to start with that Dallas Range Master build and then the Marsha build. As well as tweak my DS-1.
                      Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
                      -Conrad Hilton

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Toad
                        I'm a wanna be DIYer. I plan to get started soon. I'm interested to see how the TweakO turns out for you, I plan to start with that Dallas Range Master build and then the Marsha build. As well as tweak my DS-1.
                        Providing you get the right germaniums,the Rangemaster is a great pedal...

Comment

I('ve) build just aboot any- and everything and I fuzz all of you under the table !
                          I've been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel.

Comment

Well a real birds nest
                            A cascading prototype, made in 15 min or something like that...lol

Comment

And one XL prototype with a loop in the feedback...made on a selfmade pcb board.

Comment

Working...
                              X