Scholz Rockman X-100 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholz Rockman X-100 question

I have the Revision 10 Scholz X-100 Rockman with the AC jack on the side. {TRS mini +6v/-6v}
    My question is can i leave the batteries inside the unit and plug in my AC adapter w/o running down the batteries ?
    Not talking about the "rock-adapter".
    Seems Tom Scholz would have factored this in as he was detail oriented but i can find no info about this on the net.

Good question. I have an X100b still from when I bought it late 80s. I never used AC though...

Comment

I found out the TRS AC mini jack bypasses the batteries when plugged in.

Comment

I’m glad you got it sorted out.

I always wanted an X100.

I had the Guitar Ace briefly, but something was wrong with it. I ended up returning it and getting a Tubescreamer.
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Anytime/anyplace.
          Love my Rockman.

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
            I’m glad you got it sorted out.

I always wanted an X100.
            I mentioned pre-COVID days that you should have grabbed one as they were close to original prices.

Post-COVID, not so much. I actually saw a few listed for $1K

Hell, post-COVID anything and the prices are jacked sky-high.
            Last edited by LLL; 05-26-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

This Topic inspired me to get my X100 out again.

I looked in the bottom of my box and found the original manual. I can scan it to .pdf if anyone is interested. I may be able to post it here, but if not I can email copies to those who have lost theirs over the years.
              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Working...
              X