Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz II View Post
    So . . . my other cab related question is :

For that period correct fat, warm, loose low end, mid range focused, 5E3 tone what we all know, what would be the most accurate speaker to get (from currently produced units) ?
    I'd check out a Weber 12a125a or Jensen P12N . . . or maybe a Celestion Blue.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

a blue sounds great in a 5e3 but it isnt the traditional fender tone if thats what you want. skip the jensen and get a weber if you want the classic fender tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

I'd check out a Weber 12a125a or Jensen P12N . . . or maybe a Celestion Blue.
        Thanks STv
        Formerly known as; SirJackdeFuzz (7400+ posts)

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          a blue sounds great in a 5e3 but it isnt the traditional fender tone if thats what you want. skip the jensen and get a weber if you want the classic fender tone.
          Thanks Jeremy.

Not a fan of Jensen ?

Comment

old jensens sure, new... as i said i have a p10q and its a nice speaker, webers are just better all around in my experience

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
              old jensens sure, new... as i said i have a p10q and its a nice speaker, webers are just better all around in my experience
              Fair enough . . . thanks

Comment

Working...
              X