• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friedman facility burns?

Just saw this on facebook bummer!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...83149235138294
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

??? link didn't work.

Is this Dave's shop he works out of or is it Boutique Amps Distribution?
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Screen shot of the post a couple of hours ago.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Just found this more than just Friedman and not good!
        https://www.gearnews.com/boutique-am...friedman-amps/
        Last edited by Ascension; 06-01-2021, 08:14 AM.
        Guitars

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about that, Ascension.

Couldn't click the like button on a post with such bad news but I appreciate being informed nonetheless.
          "My hovercraft is full of eels."

Comment

Wow....all the big names. The losses are probably huge. I guess this would be covered by insurance? Still sucks though. Good thing no one was hurt.
            "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Jeeeeszus, that’s terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
                ??? link didn't work.

Is this Dave's shop he works out of or is it Boutique Amps Distribution?
                B.A.D.

Comment

Used prices going through the roof now I'd bet,,,,,,,not that they weren't already a bit hefty.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
                    Used prices going through the roof now I'd bet,,,,,,,not that they weren't already a bit hefty.
                    Buckle-up.

Comment

Stinks as it's ahead of Summer NAMM also. We may not know what was in the pipeline for 2021.
                      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

If they're insured, that's one way of resolving a crappy couple of years' worth of business issues
                        "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
                          If they're insured, that's one way of resolving a crappy couple of years' worth of business issues
                          Not really, events like this is when you find out whats in the fine print & it can take years to settle a claim.

Comment

Working...
                          X