Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1neeto View Post

All mine! Got to jam with it and couldn’t put it down. My buddy then connected it to a Marshall 2x12 cab, and wow! But it sounds amazing through the factory 10” speaker. Super happy, won’t miss the Peavey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the club! Have owned 3 of those amps one for almost 20 years now and will never sell it. Own both a rare early pre reverb Mesa Rocket like yours and also a F 30 short head now. GREAT little amps that sound amazing plus are super well built and rock solid reliable CONGRATS!
    Here is another clip of my little monster live. Before the event as we set up had someone snicker at my little bitty amp then get shut up HARD when we started! The Amp you can hardly see on stage and is behind me to the left on the floor it's at very low stage volume and miced with a SM 57.

Last edited by Ascension; 06-09-2021, 08:47 AM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post

Welcome to the club! Have owned 3 of those amps one for almost 20 years now and will never sell it. Own both a rare early pre reverb Mesa Rocket like yours and also a F 30 short head now. GREAT little amps that sound amazing plus are super well built and rock solid reliable CONGRATS!
      Here is another clip of my little monster live. Before the event as we set up had someone snicker at my little bitty amp then get shut up HARD when we started! The Amp you can hardly see on stage and is behind me to the left on the floor it's at very low stage volume and miced with a SM 57.
      Hard to date these amps, but from what I’ve read, it seems the early non reverb ones are more rare. Love the thing. Been shopping for a reverb pedal now. It never ends. Also where’s the video?

Comment

two button footswitch? channel switching and ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          two button footswitch? channel switching and ?
          I don't own a Subway Rocket, but I'm pretty sure the second button switches the contour mode on and off when on the lead channel.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post

I don't own a Subway Rocket, but I'm pretty sure the second button switches the contour mode on and off when on the lead channel.
            Exactly. Right side button switches lead/contour. Fun little but loud amp!

Comment

Working...
            X