Best pedal power supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pedal power supply?

Which power supply box is the best and most reliable and not insanely priced?
    Fender USA Strat
    Dr. Z MAZ 18 Jr. Reverb
    Retroman Sybil Fuzz
    Zendrive

Re: Best pedal power supply?

The best pedal power supply is the VooDoo Labs Pedal Power II+ but it runs about a buck 75 new...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

i get pedal power supplies for 3 bucks and they work just fine
      [/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      Gear:
      -Ibanez Sz2020 Prestige
      -Epiphone SG Special [59'/Invader]
      -Line 6 Spider 2x10
      -Fender DG-100
      [/CENTER]
      FL Studio Tutorials

Comment

Best noisefree one I've found is the Visual Sounds One Spot. MF usually has some package deal going. plus they sell lots of adapters for Line6 or EH type stuff.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

+1 to the one spot.

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
            The best pedal power supply is the VooDoo Labs Pedal Power II+ but it runs about a buck 75 new...
            Where did you see it at that price brand new?

Thanks
            www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

another +1 for One Spot. 1 Ampere in a very small form factor.
              °
              my stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Duke of Metal
                Where did you see it at that price brand new?

Thanks

Im not sure you read my post right...a buck 75= $175.00...I got it from Mucis Toyz...their price is 169.95 plus shipping and well worth it...best thing I ever did for my pedal board except for using George L's cables!
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
                  Im not sure you read my post right...a buck 75= $175.00...I got it from Mucis Toyz...their price is 169.95 plus shipping and well worth it...best thing I ever did for my pedal board except for using George L's cables!
                  well... your post thats couple of replies above says $75.. thats why I asked .. I kinda thought it was a typo.

Can the 1Spot power a mix of pedals like Crybaby Wah, Boss NS-2, Korg DT-10 tuner, MXR Microamp? but the pedals still function properly by getting enough juice?

thanks!
                  www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

The One Spot is just a well-packaged 'wall-wart'. It takes up less real estate (than other wal-warts) on a power strip.

The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power consists of 8 separate, isolated and independent power supplies housed in one enclosure. The design eliminates ground loops. It allows you to connect two supplies together (18v) without affecting the rest. You can simulate a dying battery, and a short on one supply will not take down the rest.

The Pedal Power is a superior product with a price to match.
                    THE LOST ART OF BEING STOIC
                    1. Quit your whining.
                    2. Quit your crying.
                    3. Suck it up.
                    If in doubt, ask yourself: What would Clint do?

Comment

Any difference between the One Spot and the Godlyke besides the One Spot uses right angle connectors, and sells the different connectors as after market items?
                      Wankologist
                      Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainCrunch
                        Any difference between the One Spot and the Godlyke besides the One Spot uses right angle connectors, and sells the different connectors as after market items?
                        I am not sure.. but I know i'll probebly end up getting 2 of those 1 Spot adapters.

1 to repalce my Rocktron replifex's adapter, and one to use with my Pedals.

Maybe in the near future when I have some more gear money (i have different budgets for spending for different things), i'll probebly buy a Pedal Power II unit, but in the mean time, I'd like to get the 1Spot and the Korg DT-10 tuner
                        Last edited by Duke of Metal; 12-24-2005, 12:57 AM.
                        www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
                          Best noisefree one I've found is the Visual Sounds One Spot. MF usually has some package deal going. plus they sell lots of adapters for Line6 or EH type stuff.
                          +1 its what I use. MF usually has a deal with a multi pedal plug cord.
                          Fender American Standard Fat Strat - 2004
                          Epi Elitist Les Paul Std. - 2004 (Brobucker/APH2)
                          Parts-o-caster (Fender '62 Reissue CAR Strat body)
                          Part-o-tele(Ash body, birds-eye maple neck)
                          Aria 1592 T*caster 69 Thinline Copy - 1974

Peavey Classic 30, Fender Silverface Champ(77), Roland MicroCube

Comment

Working...
                          X