• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
    A VOX AC-30TB definitely…

I mean, provided I was able to open the amplifier up as loud as I wanted in this hypothetical world anyway???
    Of course..let it rip!

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgic Distortion
    replied
    A VOX AC-30TB definitely…

I mean, provided I was able to open the amplifier up as loud as I wanted in this hypothetical world anyway???

Leave a comment:

• stevie_bees
    replied
    For the last 10 years I've used my JTM45 as the base for my tone, utilising pedals. I'd probably go for something like a Marshall Vintage Modern to be able to get the 'higher' gain tones I need, and just work the guitar's volume more than usual.

Leave a comment:

• chadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

Kemper with only one capture.
    Tone Junkie 66 AC50 J4

Leave a comment:

• David Garner
    replied
    Couldn’t do it. If I had to, it’s the Cutthroat Audio Down Brownie. But I’d probably actually choose the 5150 iii 50w if I could only have one. It doesn’t do what the Brownie does nearly as well, but it does so much more I’d have to take it for the versatility alone.

I’m glad I don’t have to do that though.

Leave a comment:

• Blille
    replied
    Originally posted by Progbusters View Post
    a Kemper. i win

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Lol

Except it’s not an amp and it’s not one sound
    Last edited by Blille; 10-04-2021, 11:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Progbusters
    replied
    a Kemper. i win

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Blille
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Fender Super Sonic. A clean channel built like a Deluxe Reverb and an amazing gain channel so no need for overdrive pedals. And Fender’s classic spring reverb. 22 watts and 1x12 just like a DR.
    I've always been intrigued by it but I read mixed reviews in terms of reliability so I never pulled the trigger. Do you own one?

Leave a comment:

• mwairwave
    replied
    Tough between SLO or BE-100 both are great sounding…..

Leave a comment:

• andy@andybeers.com
    replied
    Wouldn’t you want a Bogner amp?

Leave a comment:

• andy@andybeers.com
    replied
    Fender Super Sonic. A clean channel built like a Deluxe Reverb and an amazing gain channel so no need for overdrive pedals. And Fender’s classic spring reverb. 22 watts and 1x12 just like a DR.

Leave a comment:

• ErikH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bogner View Post

Do you have the recent Stealth amp or the regular ones?
    Neither. But if I could get one, I would, but an EL34 head. The closest I have is the 5150 Overdrive which is essentially the blue channel of the amp.

Leave a comment:

• Bogner
    replied
    Originally posted by ErikH View Post
    Though I had said a Marshall early on in this thread, it would probably end up being an EVH 5150 III 50 watt head / 2x12 setup.
    Do you have the recent Stealth amp or the regular ones?

Leave a comment:

• ErikH
    replied
    Though I had said a Marshall early on in this thread, it would probably end up being an EVH 5150 III 50 watt head / 2x12 setup.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    i have both those, the mav and crex. i prefer the crex in my old deluxe reverb. i like the mavericks ability to adjust volume but i like the tone of the crex and g12h better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X