Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda like my TH30 with the two 1x12 cabs

Comment

• Love that TH30! I have one, it's awesome.

For me, JCM800. Easily.

But I'm about to get a Butterslax and am looking at the Helios Eclipse.

Comment

• Don't own one, but Friedman BE
        Originally posted by Frankly
        PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
        Originally posted by Diocletian
        Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

• On second thought, as much as I love the one great tone a JCM800 will give me, I think without pedals or any other help, the one amp that would do everything for me would be the Fryette Sig:X.

Comment

• I probably answered already but just in case

Tweed Deluxe with an American speaker.

Best in class sound from Blue Note to classic rock.

Love the JCM800 and the Oranges above, though. All really nice.

Comment

• i actually prefer my 5e3 with a celestion g12h-30, sounds fantastic

Comment

• My Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve.
                Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                  i actually prefer my 5e3 with a celestion g12h-30, sounds fantastic
                  Not surprised. I’ve tried a fair amount of speakers. Other people make Brit speakers sound great (eg the Edge) but it just doesn’t work for me. I bet you sound great through the g12h-30

I currently have a Maverick but my fave is probably the cannabis rex that I swap in every now and then. I’m happy with more traditional ones, but always American.

Comment

• i have both those, the mav and crex. i prefer the crex in my old deluxe reverb. i like the mavericks ability to adjust volume but i like the tone of the crex and g12h better

Comment

• Though I had said a Marshall early on in this thread, it would probably end up being an EVH 5150 III 50 watt head / 2x12 setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErikH View Post
                        Though I had said a Marshall early on in this thread, it would probably end up being an EVH 5150 III 50 watt head / 2x12 setup.
                        Do you have the recent Stealth amp or the regular ones?
                        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogner View Post

Do you have the recent Stealth amp or the regular ones?
                          Neither. But if I could get one, I would, but an EL34 head. The closest I have is the 5150 Overdrive which is essentially the blue channel of the amp.

Comment

• Fender Super Sonic. A clean channel built like a Deluxe Reverb and an amazing gain channel so no need for overdrive pedals. And Fender’s classic spring reverb. 22 watts and 1x12 just like a DR.

Comment

• Wouldn’t you want a Bogner amp?

Comment

• Tough between SLO or BE-100 both are great sounding…..

Comment

Working...
                                X