One Amp, One Sound For Life - No Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Fender Super Sonic. A clean channel built like a Deluxe Reverb and an amazing gain channel so no need for overdrive pedals. And Fender’s classic spring reverb. 22 watts and 1x12 just like a DR.
    I've always been intrigued by it but I read mixed reviews in terms of reliability so I never pulled the trigger. Do you own one?

Comment

• a Kemper. i win

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Crash49 - my music on amazon and itunes
      http://a.co/8ht5Qes

Comment

• Originally posted by Progbusters View Post
        a Kemper. i win

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        Lol

Except it’s not an amp and it’s not one sound
        Last edited by Blille; 10-04-2021, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Couldn’t do it. If I had to, it’s the Cutthroat Audio Down Brownie. But I’d probably actually choose the 5150 iii 50w if I could only have one. It doesn’t do what the Brownie does nearly as well, but it does so much more I’d have to take it for the versatility alone.

I’m glad I don’t have to do that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

Kemper with only one capture.
            Tone Junkie 66 AC50 J4

Comment

• For the last 10 years I've used my JTM45 as the base for my tone, utilising pedals. I'd probably go for something like a Marshall Vintage Modern to be able to get the 'higher' gain tones I need, and just work the guitar's volume more than usual.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

• A VOX AC-30TB definitely…

I mean, provided I was able to open the amplifier up as loud as I wanted in this hypothetical world anyway???
                I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
                  A VOX AC-30TB definitely…

I mean, provided I was able to open the amplifier up as loud as I wanted in this hypothetical world anyway???
                  Of course..let it rip!
                  The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

• well i now own the amp i mentioned in this thread and i stand by my statement

Comment

• Mark VI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush Chairman View Post
                        Mark VI.
                        How are those Mesa Mark 6 (VI) amps?
                        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush Chairman View Post
                          Mark VI.
                          You got me, I googled. I guess you meant a IV. but I thought the release of the Mark 6 would explain when the Mark V went on a big sale this summer -like 500-700 lower than original price.

I think the possible answer is I knew they couldn't produce them fast enough in 2020 due to supply chain and labor pandemic issues and then once they finally started to catch up with production in later 2021 they had a lot of units available for a demand that had already bought something else in 2020 and early 2021

Just a guess.
                          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Lol! Yeah, typo. I have plenty of idiot moments.

I've got the little Mark 5/25 10" combo, and couldn't ask for more when I hit my 2x12 with it. It does pretty much anything and everything. If it can't do it, it's close enough no one would be able to tell.

Comment

• SOLDANO SLO , game over !

Comment

• Suhr SL67

Comment

Working...
                                X