banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In my wildest dreams I would never imagined this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my wildest dreams I would never imagined this!

I just became the owner of one of the most versatle amps I have EVER played!I own a Fender Deville,Carvin Legacy,Crate BV 120,Peavey 5150 combo,Peavey Classic 50 410,and a THD Univalve,but after giving up hope that there could ever be any ONE amp out there that could cover all of my wants and needs without building my own,here comes an amp from a company that I would NEVER,EVER IN A BILLION YEARS would have imagined could produce!!

If it wasn't for my good friend who has worked closely with Bruce Egnater(Steve Vai's Tone Of Life designer,former Bad Cat engineer as well as his self-named Egnater amps),I would spit on the B-52 AT-100

This head simply needs to be played to be believed!You will never find boutique quality like this on a mass produced level for $699 at the GC!Thumb your nose at the B-52 name(I think I'm going to pull the logo because I'm still slightly brainwashed )but give this amp a try,you may be pleasantly surprised.

~GLENN

Re: In my wildest dreams I would never imagined this!

i heard one bakc in july. guy who owned had had it for a week, and some of the pots went bad as did the input jacks. wasnt too bad of a sound when was working.

germ
    Jeremy Ledford
    Tone Guru Extroardinaire
    Tone Shop

Comment

Interesting... any sound clips?
      PC: Windows XP/Vista, Intel Q6600 @ 3.6ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HDD, M-Audio 1010lt
      DAW: Nuendo
      Noise: 5150
      Guitar: Palm Bay Cyclone

http://www.myspace.com/kevparsons

Comment

Originally posted by lastwinj
        i heard one bakc in july. guy who owned had had it for a week, and some of the pots went bad as did the input jacks. wasnt too bad of a sound when was working.

germ
        Yeah, I've read where they really sound good but are not road worthy.

Comment

Sounds like some marketing guy promoting his product, lol.. I think more people would have raved about them though, if they actually were this good.

BC Rich Mockingbird (Gibson Iommi/stock PUP)
          Custom guitar (JB/Jazz)
          Marshall JCM900 50W Hi Gain Master Volume MKlll
          Laney GH100TI Tony Iommi signature amp
          Framus FR212 CB cabinet
          Marshall MG10CD (pretty crappy :laugh2: )
          Line6 Toneport UX2
          Rocktron Heart Attack

Comment

Can someone fill me in why everyone dislikes b-52 amps. I've never played one so.... i dont know
            Originally posted by BeanDip
            No one that I know of has tested the tonal properties of pecan, so I figured why the hell not?

^^^I don't feel so safe

My Stuff-

Hofner 1960 V3
            Belman double cutaway Grand
            Peavey classic 30 (with wheels)

Comment

Working...
            X