Cheaper Smaller Version of JCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper Smaller Version of JCM

Hey guy's... yep yet another slash fan trying to be like him haha. I was told he uses the Marshall JCM 2555 Silver Jubelee or SL, and trying to get his sound i naturally wanted it. But will never be willing to shell out that kinda money for an amp when i just play at home 99% of the time. I just need like a 15-20 W amp.
    My Question is: is there a cheaper / weaker version of the JCM 2555 with like 20W er somthing going to spend like 375 hopefully. thanks.
    Last edited by ShreddedBySlashes; 12-23-2005, 09:03 PM.

Re: Cheaper Smaller Version of JCM

What kind of guitar do u have/ pickups etc. u know stuff u use.

Comment

Well i dont know what kind it is but its got and ash body and Alnico II Pro Pick-ups, and a maple neck. i think it was custom made by the guy i got it from. And i got a digitech rp-50 pedal.

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken, those 50 watt Jubilees have a half power switch so that could get you down to 25 watts? Then you'd have the option to play at home or at gigs. But that isn't in your price range is it...
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

No, it really isn'tin my range. Those are like $1000 bucks arnt they, and I dont really have that kinda money to spare on an amp. But thanks for the help man i diddnt know that any amps could do that.

Comment

Working...
          X