What is your next amp going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave74 View Post

Does it have that gray carpet covering. Those have always appealed to me for some reason. If I found the head version cheap I would maybe snag it. (n.p.i.)
    Nah, it's the black tolex version. I liked the gray carpet version too, tougher than all get out!

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      I'm good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kitchen04.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	6092994
      nah….. I think there’s room bottom right for another!

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post

nah….. I think there’s room bottom right for another!
        ...and space for another head on top of the Blackstar!
        I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

I'm good.

For some reason I feel like the door behind the Marshall on the right doesn't get used very much.
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

For some reason I feel like the door behind the Marshall on the right doesn't get used very much.
            I think the Marshall is actually connected to the door.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'm good.

There are at least 4 walls to a room and I only see one with amps...get to work on the other walls.
              The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I want a Rockerverb 50 MK III, but I'll settle for a TH30.

Comment

A Laney L5 Studio head and cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                    I've been pondering one of the Marshall Origin 20 heads. I've got an amp that does decent Fendery cleans, but it doesn't do the overdriven early Marshall sound.
                    I tried out the Origin 20 1x10 combo the other day, and it sounded great! I bet swapping out the celestion V-type for a greenback would make it even more killer. Man oh man though, it is unforgiving... I thought I knew a few tasty licks, but turns out I'm all thumbs, bum notes, and flat bends. If you've got better hands than me – and the bar aint high – you could probably coax some great tones out of the Origin 20

I've got my eye on either a Mesa Mark V:25, which is not cheap and won't happen any time soon, or a Carl's Custom Amps build of a Tweed or Vox AC, which is more doable.
                    __PRESENT
                    Gibson LP, Burstbucker 3 A6, 490R A4
                    Gibson LP, Pearly Gates A6, Sentient A4
                    Gibson LP BFG, Burstbucker A8, P90
                    Gibson SG special T, GFS Crunchy Mini, Gibson mini A3
                    Strat SSS, SD STK-6 , SSL1 middle, Bootstrap Sparkle Neck
                    Strat HSS hardtail, Perpetual Burn A6, Bootstrap Sparkle mid/neck
                    Tele, DMZ Area Hot T, Gibson Mini A3
                    Tele, DMZ Pegasus A2, Gibson Mini A3
                    Jackson V, SD Pegasus bridge, 490R A5
                    PRS SE CU24: Air Norton A2, 490R A3

Comment

Just grabbed another Roccaforte HG 100 \m/ \m/
                      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I've been hunting around for a complete Marshall mini-stack at a decent price, not the micro-mini but the older mini-stack lead 12.
                        Last edited by solspirit; 11-18-2021, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
                            Just grabbed another Roccaforte HG 100 \m/ \m/
                            great amp!

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
                              I've been hunting around for a complete Marshall mini-stack at a decent price, not the micro-mini but the older mini-stack lead 12.
                              I know I mention it every time those smaller SS Marshalls come up but Judas Priest uses the smaller MG Marshalls in the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

I know I mention it every time those smaller SS Marshalls come up but Judas Priest uses the smaller MG Marshalls in the studio.
                                Uses or at one time used? I would doubt that has been the case recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X